Built on the Dosso del Sommo peak on the Serrada plateau 1665 metres above sea level, the fort Serrada marks the edge of the Terragnolo Valley and the Borcola Pass. It was used to watch over the northern slope of the Mount Pasubio, in particular Col Santo and, together with Fort Sommo, to block any incoming attacks from the Coe Pass. It is the biggest structure on the entire front and made up of three buildings, with the main one measuring 100m long and 8m wide, extending over three floors. The casemate, made of concrete and covered in rocks squared off using local chisels, housed the garrison quarters, kitchen, generator, machine room, storage rooms and munitions depots.
Strada Provinciale 143, 38060 Terragnolo TN