Built between 1909 and 1914, the Cherle Fort was part of the Sperre Folgaria. It was the largest of all those in the area, it was two kilometers from the border, and was the easternmost of the forts of the Folgaria plateau. It stands at an altitude of 1445 south of the village of S. Sebastiano, in the locality of Primo Costa in the municipality of Folgaria. It can be reached from the Passo del Sommo, between S.Sebastiano and Folgaria, taking the crossroads for the provincial road of the Fiorentini up to the Albergo Cherle, from here it is a few hundred meters on foot.
34 km - 45m