The villa is part of a large plot of land, partly cultivated with vines, partly intended for parkland and partly left in the woods. It is located on the eastern hill of Trento in the ancient noble village of Povo, in a beautiful location in the immediate vicinity of the university. Built between 1902 and 1904 by master mason Emanuele Albertini, has a decorative interior and exterior of the painter Cesare Covi. It is spread over four levels, with a floor area of approximately 366 square meters. In the basement there was the caretaker’s apartment and the cellars while in the three floors above the manor house.
The construction is conceived as an obligatory path through communicating rooms decorated with themes (with pomegranates, roses, ivy, grapes). Almost all the rooms are decorated with stuccos or bands of a floral type or with frescoes of rustic-romantic type, partly realized in Art Nouveau style, partly art deco. The property covers about eleven hectares: about seven are fenced and cultivated while the remaining three hectares are forested and located on the edge of the Fersina stream.
Near the villa there is a large park area, where there is a swimming pool and the related service building. Near the pool there is a greenhouse, where orchids and tropical plants were cultivated in the past. The park is full of ancient trees: holm oaks, cedars of the Atlantic and Lebanon type, beeches and cypresses.
6 km - 14m