The Sociale Theatre in Trento was founded in 1819 by Felice Mazzurana and is the traditional and historical theatre of the city. The refurbishment by architect Sergio Giovanazzi restored it to its former splendour with gold stucco and neoclassical decorations.
The Theatre can be accessed via Palazzo Festi, on the first and second floors of which there are six rooms suitable for holding meetings and conferences. The maximum capacity for all the rooms is 225 people. Above the stalls area, in the loft space, is a large hall, accessible via Palazzo Festi, with can hold a maximum of 150 people.