As a Sound Designer I can:
- developing the sound concept for the project and a sound map or storyboard from a script or project description.
- manipulating and synthesising sound and music using digital signal processing (DSP).
- creating and recording original material and sourcing existing recording enhancing these sounds, or distorting them using samplers, synthesisers and audio plug-ins or manipulated in playback via samplers.
- mixing the sound in various stages to the final mix using a Digital Audio Workstation.
- maintaining the in-house sound effects library.
- working with a wide range of people including sound technicians and engineers, directors, composers, musicians, actors and producers.
Vallagarina - Trento